In Need of a Home Inspection?
Locally owned here in the heart of Central Ohio, we serve the Franklin County and surrounding areas. We are here to educate you about your current or new property so you can make the decisions you need to. Whether you are buying, selling, or building a new home we can help make the important decisions clearer. Every inspection includes:
- A detailed report outlining each evaluated area with easy-to-understand notes on anything needing extra attention
- Prompt communication and turn-around time
- Drone technology to take pictures and videos of hard-to-access areas - something many other inspection companies do not offer
We have extensive experience and knowledge in the construction industry, including:
- residential and commercial construction
- leading and managing construction teams for residential and commercial properties
- teaching and leading volunteers in low-income residential construction
- volunteering for disaster recovery and rebuilding efforts throughout the U.S. and overseas
With this past experiences comes a high level of professionalism, a detail-oriented eye, and a passion to see others thrive.
Your home inspection will follow the ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) standards of practice. Your inspector is a member of ASHI and certified through the Inspection Certification Associates, providing you with a thorough and professional inspection and a report that is easy to read and understand.
Get in touch with us to set up your appointment by clicking the "contact" link above, filling out the form below, or calling us directly.
Use the form below to contact us regarding your inspection inquiry. We will call you back to schedule an appointment. Please be as detailed as possible. Include the address of the property that needs inspected, real estate agent if you have one, square footage of the property if you know it, and dates and times that are good for you. You may also call us to make an appointment.